Join the Sacramento Regional Coalition for Palestinian Rights in demanding that our government end its support for the Israeli government’s war crimes and other violations of human rights and international law.
Contact us at: SacReg4PalestinianRights@gmail.com
► Tell our elected officials to end support for the blockade of Gaza and economic warfare against Iran by signing these petitions:
- Stop Israeli killer drones.
- Tell Congress to Provide Necessary Humanitarian Assistance to Palestinians Battling COVID-19 Outbreak
- Tell Congress to end the blockade on Gaza NOW.
- End Sanctions against Iran.
- Tell Congress to defund Israel’s human rights abuses and re-fund life-saving programs for Palestinians
- Dismantle the Ghetto: Take the settlers out of Hebron.
- Israel must release all Palestinian child detainees amid Covid 19 pandemic
► Support HR 2407 to protect children, including Palestinian children, from military abuses by:
- Becoming a citizen co-sponsor of HR 2407: Click here.
- Adding your organization’s name to the letter asking Reps. Matsui, Bera, and Garamendi to co-sponsor HR 2407. To add your group’s signature, email SacReg4PalestinianRights@gmail.com
► Tell your Representative Matsui, Bera, Garamendi or other to: Co-sponsor H. Res. 496 “that all Americans have the right to participate in boycotts in pursuit of civil and human rights at home and abroad as protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution.” Introduced by Reps. Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and John Lewis. Click to email your rep.
♦ Sign up to receive notices of upcoming events and alerts by emailing us at: SacReg4PalestinianRights@gmail.com
♦ See www.SacPeace.org calendar for more community peace & justice events.
♦ Check us out on Facebook.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi 202-225-0100, Click to mail
Rep. Doris Matsui DC: 202 225-7163, Sacramento: 916-498-5600, Click to email
Rep. Ami Bera DC: 202-225-5716, Sacramento County: 916-635-0505, Click to email
Rep. John Garamendi DC: 202 225-1880, Davis: 530-753-5301, Click to email
All other Representatives and Senators: 202-224-3121, www.house.gov, www.Senate.gov.
More contact information.