Join the Sacramento Regional Coalition for Palestinian Rights in demanding that our government end its support for the Israeli government’s war crimes and other violations of human rights and international law.
Contact us at: SacReg4PalestinianRights@gmail.com, Facebook, @sac4palestine
Events & Actions:
► Saturday, May 13, 4:30-9pm Nakba commemoration at Second Saturday Art Walk. First United Methodist Church of Sacramento, 2100 J Street.
► Thursday, May 11, 10am Pacific National Lawyers Guild webinar on the occasion of 75 years of the ongoing Nakba and the occupation of Palestine, “75 years later; the role of the United Nations and grassroots movement building to support the Palestinian People.” Register to attend here: https://bit.ly/nlgpalestine
► Sunday, May 21, 2023 12pm PDT Film screening: Two Kids a Day
On average, two Palestinian kids are arrested every night by the Israeli army. They are interrogated, tried, and sent to prison. This film describes the use of minors’ arrests to control and repress Palestinian society. Discussion follows the screening with the film’s director David Wachsmann. More info contact email@example.com. Watch the trailer and learn more about the film here.
► Tell the Sierra Club to respect human rights and stop greenwashing.
Click here for more information.
● Email Sierra Club board members at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask: “Please cancel Sierra Club sponsored trips to Israel until Israel ends its: apartheid laws that discriminate against Palestinians and violations of Palestinian human rights.”
● Also ask the Sacramento Chapter of the Sierra Club, SacramentoSierraClub@gmail.com, to discuss the issue of Sierra Club sponsored trips to Israel. To date, they have refused, claiming it is a national issue only.
Stop settlement expansion affecting The Bethlehem village of Wadi Foquin.
► Please sign and share this petition: https://www.change.org/p/stop-israeli-settlement-expansion?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=d9fa3400-cb75-012f-0052-4040aa777426
► Take action on recent increased Israeli violence against Palestinians:
1. Click here to send a message to Congress
2. Click here to message the NY Times about its biased reporting of current violence.
► Take the Pledge: Give PUMA the Boot Until It Ends Support for Illegal Israeli Settlements.
Let Puma know you will respect the call from Palestinian teams and athletes to #BoycottPuma until it ends support for illegal Israeli settlements pushing Palestinians off their land.
► Sign Petition demanding justice for Shireen Abu Akleh, journalist assassinated by Israeli military.
► Tell Amazon and Google: No Tech for Apartheid
Join Amazon and Google workers in demanding that their companies end all ties
with Israeli apartheid and end the Project Nimbus $1.22 billion contact to provide
cloud technology to the Israeli government and military. This technology will be
used against the Palestinian people. Click to send a message to Amazon & Google.
Hear a former Google employee, who recently quit her job at Google after claiming it retaliated against her for opposing its growing partnership with the Israeli military, offered a chilling, insiders’ view of the company. Click to watch.
► Send letters to Congress to stop mass displacement in Masafer Yatta.
● Is This Israel’s South Africa Moment? | The Nation
● Amnesty International: Israel’s Apartheid Against Palestinians. See YouTube video:
● Tell Puma: Stop Supporting the Israeli apartheid regime’s oppression of the