Join the Sacramento Regional Coalition for Palestinian Rights in demanding that our government end its support for the Israeli government’s war crimes and other violations of human rights and international law.
Contact us at: SacReg4PalestinianRights@gmail.com
March 2019 Alert:
Tell Your Congressional representatives:
1) Support HR 810 that would prohibit the use of any funds to implement Trump’s Muslim ban. Sign CodePink petition. (Note: Both Senators Feinstein and Harris are supporting the Senate’s companion bill S 246)
2) Support the wording of SJ Res 7 that just addresses getting the U.S. out of Yemen. The House passed its companion bill HJ Res 37 that was amended at the last minute to include language intended to silence those who criticize Israel – that language should NOT be included in the final bill.
3) Oppose any legislation that restricts our constitutionally protected right to boycott, this includes HR 336 that contains the Combating BDS Act of 2019 and H. Res. 246: Opposing the Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement targeting Israel. These bills are trying to silence those who criticize Israel’s apartheid and abuses. Sign Jewish Voice for Peace petition to Nancy Pelosi. Click for more info.
5) No U.S. war on Venezuela. Support H.R.1004, Consider signing the Al Awda Palestinian Statement of Solidarity with the Venezuelan People Resisting Imperialism.
6) End all U.S. aid and weapons sales to Israel until Israel stops practicing apartheid, violating international law and abusing human rights. More info.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi 202-225-0100 – Email
Rep. Doris Matsui (202) 225-7163 – Email
Rep. Ami Bera (202) 225-5716 – Email
Rep. John Garamendi 202 225-1880 – Email
All other representatives: 202-224-3121, www.house.gov
More contact info.
► Sunday, May 5, 2019, 10:30am, Protest the annual Celebrating Apartheid Israel event. The Center at Twenty-Three Hundred , 2300 Sierra Blvd., Sacramento. FMI: SacReg4PalestinianRights@gmail.com
►Watch & share: The Lobby USA, about how the Israeli lobby spies on and tries to smear U.S. citizens and buys their elected officials.
♦ Sign up to receive notices of upcoming events and alerts by emailing us at: SacReg4PalestinianRights@gmail.com
♦ See www.SacPeace.org calendar for more community peace & justice events.
♦ Check us out on Facebook.