Join the Sacramento Regional Coalition for Palestinian Rights in demanding that our government end its support for Israel’s war crimes and other violations of human rights and international law.
Donate to emergency relief for Gaza through UNRWA: As the largest humanitarian organization in Gaza, UNRWA will do everything possible to support and protect these desperate and traumatized refugees. 100% of donations to UNRWA’s Gaza Emergency Program go directly to Gaza: Click for online. Checks can be written to American Friends of UNRWA and mail to SAPA, 909 12th St. #118, Sacramento, CA. 95814 – put “Gaza Fund” in the memo line.
Sign and forward petitions for Palestine - new petitions are added regularly.
The Coalition is now on Facebook – please “like” our page.
More Actions you can take:
2. Don’t buy Israeli products or invest in companies that profit from Israel’s occupation and colonization of Palestine. Check out: 9 Brands you can boycott to hold Israel accountable for its violations of International Law
3. Talk to people about what is going on in Gaza and the West Bank!
4. Join Sacramento BDS on Saturdays for boycott SodaStream bannering and Leafleting. Email Sacramentobds@gmail.com for locations.
5. Sign up to receive notices of upcoming events: SacReg4PalestinianRights@gmail.com
6. Spread the word to your friends, colleagues, community members.
7. Be your own billboard: Wear a t-shirt or carry a tote bag that says: “Got Human Rights? Palestinians don’t” and put a “I support a Palestinian Rights” bumper sticker on your call. To order, use this form or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact info: White House: 202-456-1111; http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
State Department: http://www.state.gov/contact/ Congress: 202-224-3121; www.house.gov; www.senate.gov
Senator Barbara Boxer: Sacramento (916) 448-2787; Wash. D.C. 202-224-3553; https://www.boxer.senate.gov/en/contact/policycomments.cfm
Senator Dianne Feinstein: San Francisco (415) 393-0707 Wash DC (202) 224-3841; https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/e-mail-me
Rep. Doris Matsui Sacramento (916) 498-5600; Wash DC (202) 225-7163 https://matsui.house.gov/email-representative-matsui
Rep. Ami Bera: Rancho Cordova: (916) 635-0505; Wash. DC (202) 225-5716; http://bera.house.gov/contact
Rep. John Garamendi: Davis: 530-753-5301; Wash. DC (202) 225-1880; https://garamendi.house.gov/contact-me
Rep. Tom McClintock: Granite Bay (916) 786-5560; Wash. DC (202) 225-2511; https://mcclintockforms.house.gov/forms/contact-form.shtml
Rep. Jerry McNerney: Stockton (209) 476-8552; Wash. D.C. (202) 225-1947 http://mcnerney.house.gov/contact
California Legislature: To find out your state elected officials: http://findyourrep.legislature.ca.gov – Assemblymember Roger Dickinson: 916-319-2007; email@example.com – Assemblymember Ken Cooley: (916) 319-2008; firstname.lastname@example.org – Assemblymember Richard Pan: (916) 319-2009; email@example.com – Assemblymember Mariko Yamada: (916) 319-2004; firstname.lastname@example.org